Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Is there a caffeinated cereal out there?!?

I woke up today after about 4 hours of sleep. Brain barely functioning, mixing milk in my cereal while chugging my third cup of coffee when i realize; "Hey! This is too many operations! I should be able to simplify this!" (or preferably someone else should simplify it for me)

milk + cereal = food
coffee = water + caffeine + black
milk = water + white

See how water for example is repeated several times. And those colors. I cant even see colors in the morning! So what i need is a cereal that contains my daily vitamins, my required 300mg caffeine. Even better if it contained dried milk also, so i could just add cold water!

morning_diet = food + vitamins + (3 * coffee)

Im so pissed off at this box being an aprils fool. Goddamn, it's been months, they could at least removed the link!
                                              Spazztroids - Caffeinated Breakfast Cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment